Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Things that I did-- Avengers Origins: Luke Cage

Phew-- been a while since I posted anything. Being insanely busy will do that, I suppose. While I can't show any of the stuff I've been working on yet, I can always reach into my back catalog. Here's something I coloured about a year and a half ago, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

First, I should admit that I never really read comics as a kid, and even today I can't find the time or inclination to "get into it" (it's bad enough I have to drive an over an hour to find a decent comic shop). One of the nice perks of working this job is that I get to read comics-- and often times I end up really enjoying them. Luke Cage was another character I knew pretty much nothing about, except that he was in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (awesome game, by the by), but was introduced to and educated about through my work. Always fun to learn some of this stuff!

Anyway, here's some choice pages from Avengers Origins: Luke Cage, featuring some sweet art by Dalibor Talajic. Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment