Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Avengers Arena #13

Skipping ahead a little here. There was nothing wrong with issues 11 and 12-- they were both fine issues which I enjoyed quite a bit. But I'm lagging behind with these posts, and issue 13 is a bit different. First off, this was the first time I worked with my new monitor and calibrating kit. Second, this was also the issue where I "found" my coloring style for this book. Moving forward, I started to like my work on this title more and more. Even if I still can't touch the original colorist.

Anyway, this was a slower issue, with a bit of a "meanwhile in the real world" feel to it. Artwork by the awesome Karl Moline, in an attempt to give the regular guy some breathing room (this book was on a crazy release schedule).






No comments:

Post a Comment