Monday, August 18, 2014

Figment #1 & 2

So here's some of my work on the latest Disney Kingdom series, Figment. Well, the first two issues, at any rate. I had lots of fun with Filipe Andrade's masterful art here, and got to do a bit of experimenting with new techniques (pushing for that "storybook" feel here). Nothing ground-breaking, really, but I'm pretty pleased with the way it came out (although I have to admit I was sad that all those vibrant pinks and purples didn't print so well...)! And to make things better, the first 3 issues of the series all sold out and had to go for second printings! I'm keeping my fingers crossed the the next two issues. ;)

Anyway, here are a few choice pages from issue 1.






And a few from the second issue. I should have pages from the other issues at some point.






No comments:

Post a Comment